About Geological Resource and Geological Engineering at China University of Petroleum (East China)
- To develop scientific research capabilities or the technical expertise in practical work; To show an international perspective and potentials of collaboration and innovativeness;
- To become high-level talents of professional technologies and managerial skills in the petroleum industry worldwide.
- Survey of China
- Primary Foreign Language
- Numerical Analysis
- Advanced Petroleum Geology
- Reservoir Geology and Oil Reservoir Description
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeology General Engineering & Technology Natural Resource Management View 8 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Master’s applicants should be under 35 years of age. Doctoral applicants should be under 40 years of age.
- Copy of ordinary passport with at least 12 months validity
- Master’s applicants: bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript
- Applicants that have not graduated should provide a study certificate/pre-graduation certificate.
- Language proficiency certificate
- Research proposal with a minimum of 1000 words
- Two recommendation letters
- UPC graduate supervisor's acceptance letter (if available)
- Financial support statement
- Employment certificate or non-criminal record required from those graduated over 12 months.
- Supporting documents such as publications and awards (if available)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (if available)
International3510 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3510 EUR per year during 36 months.
National3510 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3510 EUR per year during 36 months.
- National: RMB24000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.