Engineering Science from University Tunku Abdul Rahman serves as a central coordinating body for research and development activities undertaken in the university. It establishes links with funding bodies. It formulates a mechanism for the administration of research grants and contracts.
Students at Engineering Science from University Tunku Abdul Rahman will:
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of frontier knowledge in engineering fieWs.
- Conduct rigorous research and investigation With minimal supervision
- Demonstrate intellectual leadership qualities and management Skills.
- Conduct research while adhering to legal, ethical, professional and sustainable practices.
- Communicate effectively with peers and stakeholders.
- Apply knowledge in engineering field/S to resolve scientific problems.
- Use suitable digital and analytical tool tecnnjques to research complex problems
- Demonstrate commitment to lifelong learning and personal development
- Research Methods in Science & Engineering
- Directed Reading in Science & Engineering
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Open throughout the year
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Environmental Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 30 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields with CGPA of 2.75 and above or equivalent as approved by the Senate; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with CGPA of 2.50 and above but less than CGPA of 2.75, subject to rigorous internal assessment; or
- A bachelor’s degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.00 but less than CGPA of 2.50, and show evidence of at least five (5) years of relevant working or research experience can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment.
- Candidates without a Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields or relevant working or research experience must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by UTAR and meet the minimum CGPA set out in (a) to (c).
International3752 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3752 USD per year during 24 months.
National1915 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1915 USD per year during 24 months.
- Local: RM 8,500.00 ~ RM9,300.00
- International : RM 16,650 ~17,816.00
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.