Through the internationally accredited design/manufacturing core programs, consisting of carefully selected required courses, students gain in-depth knowledge of the field of mechanical engineering and what it takes to be an engineer in the real world. This experience within the design/build/test atmosphere culminates in a capstone design course.
Students in this Mechanical Engineering program at the International Islamic University Islamabad would utilize all the skills taught in the mechanical engineering synergy to address real-world problems posed by industrial representatives, propose possible solutions to a problem, and focus on the best solution to build and test.
Mechanical engineers have been very successful in the job market, following exciting careers in the automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, design and construction, and paper and plastics industries, as well as medicine, product design, and law.
- Statistical Analysis
- Advanced Engineering Materials
- Finite Element Analysis
- Mechanics Of Composite Materials
- Mechanism Design
- Condition Monitoring of Rotating Machinery
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BS/BE (4 years) in (Mechanical / Mechatronics / Industrial / Manufacturing / Aerospace / Aeronautical / Energy / Metallurgy / Material) Engineering with minimum CGPA 2.50/4.00 in semester system or 60% marks in annual system. PEC registration is mandatory.
- Application fee (US $75); attach copy of deposit slip / challan or Bank Draft or Pay Order with application form favoring IIU Islamabad
- Passport size photographs with blue background
- Copy of Passport Residential Permit (Eqama), Overseas ID card, NOC of /o Foreign Affairs or Your Embassy in Pakistan
- Three copies of duly filled government of Pakistani Permission form (Students’ Information Sheet)
- Verified educational documents (all degree/certificates)
- Valid Passport / Valid Study Visa
International702 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 351 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National702 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 351 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Islamabad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.