The Master of Business Administration at the International Islamic University Islamabad promises graduates to broaden their view of business that include: Finance, Accounting, Management, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations Management, and Information System.
Students learn how to critically think and analyze information, discuss and present their ideas professionally; and develop attitude and understanding that will create their base for growth into competent business management professionals.
To develop streams of professionals equipped with the best tools & techniques of business management. Our business graduates are catering the need of local and global markets with innovation that contributes in the economic growth.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Money and Capital Markets
- Strategic Financial Management
- Marketing Theory and Practice
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Business Research Methods
- Quantitative Analysis for Business Decision Making
- Economic Theory and Applications
- Economic Issues and International Trade
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 11 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Pakistan
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 16 years education with minimum CGPA 2.20/4.00 in semester system or 50% marks in annual system from a recognized institution.
- Application fee (US $75); attach copy of deposit slip / challan or Bank Draft or Pay Order with application form favoring IIU Islamabad
- Passport size photographs with blue background
- Copy of Passport Residential Permit (Eqama), Overseas ID card, NOC of /o Foreign Affairs or Your Embassy in Pakistan
- Three copies of duly filled government of Pakistani Permission form (Students’ Information Sheet)
- Verified educational documents (all degree/certificates)
- Valid Passport / Valid Study Visa
International1076 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 538 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National1076 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 538 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Islamabad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.