About the program
The MS Computational Natural Sciences program at the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad will provide advanced training in theoretical and computational natural sciences.
- Advanced Biomolecular Architecture
- Classical Mechanics and Quantum Mechanics
- Biology, Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Computer Organization
- Nonlinear Dynamics & Systems Biology
- Computational Natural Sciences
- Biomolecular Structure Interactions and Dynamics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Master's degree in Physics, Chemistry, Maths or other areas of fundamental science or BTech in CS/IT/Biotech/Bioinformatics
International4081 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4081 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4081 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4081 EUR per year during 24 months.
INR 3,30,000/- per year
Living costs for Hyderabad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.