The degree Master of Science ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Health Sciences and Technology qualifies graduates to enter into the workforce or to continue on an academic path as a doctoral student in Switzerland or abroad.
The Master Programme Health Sciences and Technology offers five majors:
- Medical Technology
- Human Health, Nutrition and Environment
- Human Movement Science and Sport
- Molecular Health Sciences
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Translational Science for Health and Medicine
- Methods and Concepts in Human Systems Neuroscience and Motor Control
- Advanced Topics in Exercise Physiology
- Physical Activities and Health
- Clinical and Movement Biomechanics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Public Health Sports Management View 8 other Masters in Sports Management in Switzerland
- Consecutive Master studies: students who are currently studying in the Bachelor programme of Health Sciences and Technology at ETH Zurich and who fulfill the admission requirements can register electronically in myStudies for the consecutive Master studies in Health Sciences and Technology. Entry is possible in the autumn or in the spring semester.
- Entry after a break in studies: students with a Bachelor graduation in Health Sciences and Technology of ETH Zurich, who wish to enter the Master programme after an interruption (exmatriculation) should contact the Registrar's Office
International1196 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 598 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA1196 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 598 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.