The degree Master of Science ETH in Health Sciences and Technology at ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology qualifies graduates to enter into the workforce or to continue on an academic path as a doctoral student in Switzerland or abroad.
The Master Programme Health Sciences and Technology offers five majors:
- Medical Technology
- Human Health, Nutrition and Environment
- Human Movement Science and Sport
- Molecular Health Sciences
- Practical Training
- Research Internship
- Masters`s Thesis
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Public Health Sports Management View 6 other Masters in Public Health in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology and/or in Switzerland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Consecutive Master studies: students who are currently studying in the Bachelor programme of Health Sciences and Technology at ETH Zurich and who fulfill the admission requirements can register electronically in myStudies for the consecutive Master studies in Health Sciences and Technology. Entry is possible in the autumn or in the spring semester.
- Entry after a break in studies: students with a Bachelor graduation in Health Sciences and Technology of ETH Zurich, who wish to enter the Master programme after an interruption (exmatriculation) should contact the Registrar's Office.
- Applicants holding other degrees can find information on admission requirements, due dates and the registration procedure on the website of the ETH Zurich. There, also the requirement profile and the documents needed for the application are listed. Admission will be discussed only after the application.
International1390 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 EUR per semester during 18 months.
National1390 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- tuition fee: CHF 730 per semester
Living costs for Zürich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.