Students will learn the regulatory mechanisms at all levels—molecular, cellular, and ontogenetic—of diverse life forms, and by making efficient use of microbial, plant and animal resources, will acquire the skills to develop high value-added substances, create new industries applying biological functions, produce useful substances, and construct a sustainable supply system of food and energy that will directly contribute to the enhancement of daily human life.
The objective of this Applied Life Sciences course at Shizuoka University is to provide an education in advanced bioscience and biotechnology with an international perspective that will foster human resources with problem-solving capabilities and inquiring minds who can conduct independent research contributing to local, national, and international industries.
- Bioorganic and Natural Products Chemistry
- Environmental Biochemistry
- Plant Molecular Physiology
- Soil Microbiology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Copy of Passport
- Academic Transcripts of University (undergraduate course)
- Graduation Certificate/Expected Graduation Certificate, or Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Certificate(s) of Proficiency of English Language
- Summary of Graduation Thesis, or Past Research Experience
- Research Plan Essay
- Letter of Reference
- Examination Fee 30,000 JPY, and Receipt of Examination Fee Payment
International3736 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3736 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3736 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3736 EUR per year during 24 months.
535,800 yen per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.