The Graduate Diploma in Higher Education Administration, Management, and Leadership from Lighthouse Academy which lasts for 12 months (52) weeks focuses on providing professional staff working in management and administration roles in higher education with a transformative experience to enhance their administrative, managerial and leadership capabilities.
Programme StructureCourse Modules
- Management and leadership theory and practice
- Employee motivation and engagement
- Managing and performing in teams
- Change management and leadership
- The International HE context
- Business planning and strategy
- Key strategic challenges and opportunities for HEIs
- Performance measurement and monitoring in HEIs
- Evaluating and interpreting organizational performance data
- Translating strategy into the team and individual target and objective setting
- Strategy evaluation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for admission, you must have English Language (Level B+).
International1600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National1600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.