MSc in Healthcare Innovation delivered by Lighthouse Academy, via the internet, is an important part of your journey to be familiar with operational challenges in health management.
Programme StructureCourse Modules
- HealthCare Operations
- Health Equity
- Leading Change in Health Care
- Digital Health
- Driving Value and Improving Quality
- Health Economics
- Innovation VS. Invention
- Strategic Management in Healthcare
- Health Innovation and Systems Change
- Management and Leadership in Healthcare
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for admission, you must have English Language (Level B1).
International800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.