Management of Migratory and Refugee Flows in Europe from University of the Aegean is the first international Master’s degree in Migration Studies (MMS) in Greece to be entirely taught in English and one of the few European Courses that articulately combines interdisciplinary perspectives on issues of migration. The Course aims to equip students with the skills and knowledge to understand the multifaceted phenomenon of migration, forced relocation, human rights, global health, discrimination and integration.
Students will be trained by scholars and professionals with a prolonged experience in migration, human rights advocacy, global health, statistics, epidemiology, and humanitarianism. Valuable synergies with renowned actors in the field, NGOs and essential stakeholders will enhance the students’ capacity, their critical and evidence-based approach, and will serve them, as future experts in migration and forced displacement, to further promote social science and humanitarian research.
- Vulnerable Population Groups
- Terms In Statistics, Epidemiology And Demography In Migration Studies
- Migration And Asylum Polices In Greece And In The EU, Securing Refugee And Migrant Rights
- Migrant Integration Polices In Action
- Immigration as Discourse
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form to this course (Button at the end of the left vertical menu)
- Detailed CV
- Certified diplomas of university/college or institution
- Certified academic transcripts of university degree translated into English or Greek
- Proof of ID
- Two (2) references/letters of recommendation
- Proof of proficiency in English (C2)
- Academic publications, articles (if any)
- Proof of relevant professional experience (if any)
- Statement of purpose (a minimum of 500 words up to a maximum of 1000)
- Proof of knowledge of any other foreign language
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Mytilíni
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.