The Cultural and Creative Industries degree from Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University also seeks to place cultural economies in the industrial context, and explore the applications and implications for contemporary industrial practices.
The MSc Cultural and Creative Industries runs under the newly established Academy of Film and Creative Technology and offers three pathways to suit the needs of our diverse student population.
Regardless of whichever pathway a student chooses, they will be engaged in cutting-edge media, technology and creativity. In addition to the subject matter, the programme also has strong entrepreneurial elements – a hallmark of all postgraduate courses from the Academy.
- The Content Producing pathway can help students become film or media producers, media managers, visual storytellers, film or media distributors, media planners, media marketing or branding managers, content creators or planners, and more.
- The Creative Industries pathway can enable students to work as visual designers, creative directors, game art designers, media designers, game developers, content creators, branding managers, curators, and more.
- The Cultural Industries pathway can prepare students to become cultural exhibitors, cultural production planners, cultural heritage and tourism planners, event planners or managers, museum or gallery managers, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cultural and Creative Industries
- Cultural and Media Policies
- Research Methods for Cultural and Creative industries
- Visual Cultures
- Cultural and Creative Entrepreneurship
- Audience Reception and Perception
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Visual Arts Entrepreneurship View 6 other Masters in Visual Arts in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
"Bachelors Honours degree, (UK 2:1 or above or equivalent), or comparable institution in degrees in the areas include media, TV, film and arts related majors, new media, creative media, advertising, public relations, game design, digital media arts, fine arts, digital media technology, animation, cultural industry management, tourism, literature, drama, theatre and performing arts, music, museum studies, etc. which are related to cultural or creative industries.
Industrial experience deemed to be the equivalent to an Honours degree in a related discipline. Applicants for this category will have to comply with the University’s procedures for non-standard entry.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13167 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26335 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National13167 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26335 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
International: 176,000 RMB
Living costs for Suzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.