About Public Health at Nagoya University
We especially value abilities to tackle various issues related to global aging, epidemiological transition of disease structure, emerging infectious diseases and globalized and diverse society. Our goal is to make our world better and happier through the work of public health professionals we foster.
CareersCareers described below are some examples of possible directions of graduates of this course.
- Proceed to doctoral degree course
- Governmental public health sectors
- Pharmaceutical and health-tech industries as an epidemiologist or biostatistician
- International organizations such as WHO or UNICEF,etc.
- Conduct clinical studies as a medical doctor
- Social Life Science
- Seminar on Medical Science
- Experimental Research on Medical Science
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Health Care Policy and Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 11 other Masters in Public Health in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High/Secondary School Graduation Diploma
- Academic Transcript
- Standardized Test Scores
- English Language Proficiency Test Score
- Two Essays
- Two Reference Letters
- Copy of aPassport/Government Issued ID card
- Pay Application Fee
International4115 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4115 USD per year during 24 months.
National4115 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4115 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Nagoya
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.