You will gain a thorough grounding in fashion marketing theory and practice, including topics such as:
- What motivates consumers in different cultures
- How the global supply chain works
- Why new technologies are changing the future of fashion marketing
You will also learn a range of practical skills including:
- How to plan and execute integrated fashion marketing strategies
- How to predict and analyse future fashion trends
- How to build a successful and sustainable brand
- Fashion Branding
- Fashion Marketing Communications Strategies
- Marketing Strategy
- Research Methods
- The Global Fashion Consumer
- Fashion Trends, Buying and Distribution
- Fashion PR and the Fashion Show
- Luxury Goods
- Regent's Connect
- Entrepreneurship and Luxury
- Fashion Retail Marketing
- Regent's Connect
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Digital Marketing View 722 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
A Regent’s education provides you with a high level of personal attention, and this begins from the moment you apply to study with us. We want to understand who you are and what your skills and interests may be – we are interested in your potential, as well as your prior achievements. We review each application comprehensively and on its individual merit, considering all of your skills, interests and attributes. Typically, we will make an offer to a student holding a minimum lower second class (2:2) UK Honours undergraduate degree from a recognised institution. Other equivalent international qualifications from recognised institutions will be accepted.
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.