From the moment you enter the campus, we will be focused on developing your personal and professional abilities. International Business specialist careers advisers will support you in planning your next step.
Regent's University London central London location puts you on the doorstep of experts and companies from the international business community, several of whom may appear as guest lecturers.
You will be able to combine your core modules with electives that fine-tune your expertise, increasing your insight into areas such as entrepreneurship, innovation, private equity and negotiation. We will apply established and emerging business theory and ideas to real-life scenarios.
You will complete your studies by researching and writing a dissertation, or by carrying out a theoretical business project which attempts to resolve a pressing business issue.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Human Resource Management
- Global Marketing and Communications
- International Business and Finance
- Research Methods
- Strategy and Decision-Making
- Dissertation or Business Research Project
- Business Analytics
- Creative Processes
- Emerging Economies
- Enterprise Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 743 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all university studies (i.e. undergraduate degree)
- One letter of academic recommendation
- One letter of recommendation detailing professional/clinical experience
- A copy of your CV/resumé. If this does not include details of professional/voluntary psychotherapy and counselling work experience, then please submit a separate statement detailing this experience.
- A 700-1000 word personal statement outlining your background, your reasons for applying to your chosen programme. This should demonstrate an understanding of a current issue relevant to the subject, how you feel you will benefit from the programme of study, what contributions you will make to the University and how this will help your future career aspirations.
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.