The graduate of study programme International Management from Technical University of Liberec will be able to critically compare the views of standard economic models as key economic categories and mechanisms and evaluate their impact on the firm, identify, classify and interpret economic data, including their explicit and implicit assumptions in the application of probability methods, run a quantitative and qualitative analysis of economic data, use the information technology and software support for organizational and presentational activities.
- Financial management
- International Economics
- Strategic Management
- Organization & People Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development International Business View 13 other Masters in International Relations in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Recognition (evaluation) of previous education (Bachelor)
- Filled e-application
- Certified copies of Bachelor diploma and other certificates that support academic qualification: Bachelor degree/diploma, Bachelor Diploma Supplement/list of completed courses
- Certified translations of both documents into the Czech or English language (documents issued in English are exempt from this clause)
- Curriculum vitae (incl. your exact permanent and contact postal addresses)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Certificate of English language course (min. level B2)
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of passport
- Confirmation about the application fee payment
International3500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 USD per year during 24 months.
National3500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Liberec
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.