At Mathematical Engineering from Brno University of Technology from Brno University of Technology the emphasis is placed on the use of modern computer technology in solving problems using effective methods of applied mathematics, so the programme includes the necessary subjects in the field of informatics. There is also English at an advanced level.
The Mathematical Engineering study programme offers graduates a wide range of employment options. In addition to the production sphere, the most important industrial branches include payments in experimental institutions, banking, education, the state sphere, etc.
- Fourier Analysis
- Complex Variable Functions
- Mathematical Logic
- Numerical Methods of Image Analysis
- Stochastic Processes
- Calculus of Variations
- Artificial Intelligence Algorithms
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics General Engineering & Technology View 16 other Masters in Mathematics in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To start master's degree program is required to send the originals of certified translation copy of the university bachelor diploma and the diploma supplement.
- Signed request form Assessment of foreign education.
- English language competence at level B1 or higher - certified copy of an FCE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT or equivalent certificate.
- The entrance exam is waived on the basis of your previous study results. Each application is assessed separately.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Brno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.