Upon registration, students enrol 3 courses (21 ECTS) in winter semester and 3 courses (21 ECTS) in summer semester. Students who acquire 42 ECTS can defend the Master's Thesis. The thesis workload is 18 ECTS.
After having graduated the Electrical Engineering and Information Technology program from University of Zagreb, students will have acquired qualifications for employment on both national and European markets. Potential employers are both public and private. Public sector employers include national institutions and agencies involved with European affairs, European institutions, as well as regional and local government. Private employers include PR agencies, media, consultancies and every business involved with trade on the internal market of the EU.
- Economics of European Integration
- Politics and Political System of the EU
- The Politics of Human Rights
- European Political Thought: Liberalism and Nationalism
- EU Internal Market Law
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum Vitae (Croatian or English),
- The Learning Agreement,
- Grade Transcript
- Certificate of Enrolment,
- Copy of ID card (both sides) / Passport (first page with the photo and personal data)
- Proof of English knowledge if you are following courses in English – B2 level (all kinds of certificates from different language schools are accepted).
International2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 12 months.
15.000,00 kn (2000€).
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.