The Leadership programme from University of Zagreb enables students to be leaders, innovators, problem solvers and decision-makers in business, government and non-profit management practice.
he programme covers the need for adequate knowledge of the categorical apparatus of the discipline of leadership which is significant for every kind of organization.
Program Learning Outcomes
- The students will be able to acquire high quality education in the globally accredited university
- By combining knowledge of the key theoretical frameworks in the domain of leadership, the students will be empowered to make difficult decisions in chal- lenging environments as well as to enhance personal development and growth
- By the end of the study programme, students will acquire leadership tools and techniques needed for the development and implementation of effective strategies across different industries and organizational settings
- The programme covers key areas of the discipline of leadership, significant for all kinds of organizations
- The programme presupposes a connection with the local community in the form of connecting the trainees with businessmen, entrepreneurs, public officials and representatives of civil society in the form of guest lectures
- Individual Behavior in Organizational Context
- Motivation and Performance in Organizations
- Leading Organization Design
- Leadership Coaching
- Ethics and Diversity in Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- birth certificate (original, photocopy or e-excerpt)
- certificate of citizenship / domicile (original, photocopy or e-excerpt);
- passport (or ID card for EU citizens)
- undergraduate diploma
- undergraduate course transcript with grades certified by the organization where you obtained it
- diploma recognition document if you finished the undergraduate study program outside Croatia
- proof that you paid the administrative fee.
International3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 12 months.
The tuition fee for one academic year is 28,000.00 HRK, which amounts to approximately 3,700.00 Euros.
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.