- Training in the subjects specific for the Mechanical engineering;
- Acquisition of skills which complete the professional figure by means of exams in the field of energy (e.g. hydrogen and nuclear fusion), materials, new production technologies and environment;
- Development of relevant design activities.
The acquired skills allow to earn responsibility positions in different sectors such as design, production, installation and testing, management and maintenance of machinery, industrial and IT services, energy management, technical management, logistics and marketing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The course is structured in a common path, which provides training activities strongly oriented towards the methodological and conceptual study of the engineering subjects, and two alternative specialized paths:
- Manufacturing & Design, focused on the design, production, and monitoring of both mechanical components and industrial machinery and plants with the aid of advanced analysis and design methods such as FEM, CFD and computer-assisted design;
- Future Energy, focused on providing the necessary tools to understand and analyse classical and innovative energy conversion systems, such as thermonuclear fusion and hydrogen-based systems, with particular attention to issues related to the design of methods for energy storage and transport.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 15 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Upload the required documents on Universitaly
- B2 English level and Italian Language Course
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Foreign students from Developing countries (Decreto Ministerial 689 – 16 September 2015): 533,79 Euro per year;
- Other foreign students: 1000,00 Euro per year.
Living costs for Viterbo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.