- The Future Energy programme at the ESCP Business School is a flexible, 18-month, part-time executive programme with 100% online or blended options that enable participants to combine executive studies with their full-time job
- Designed for students with a Master degree and 5 years of professional experience or a Bachelor degree with 8 years of professional experience
- Active learning experience delivered with state-of-the-art learning tools
- Two European seminars for the blended experience at ESCP campus locations in London and Madrid
- Taught entirely in English
- Integrated International Consultancy Project
- Real-time Trading Experience
- Delivered by world-renowned faculty and industry practitioners
- Strong support from the Energy industry via our Energy Management Centre energymanagementcentre.eu
- Excellent networking opportunities offered by our 68,000-strong alumni
- More than 40 professors and practitioners teaching on the programme
- The new Energy Sector
- Energy Efficiency
- Future of the Energy Sector - Electrification
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Energy & Emissions Trading
- Energy Laws and Regulations
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sustainable Development Sustainable Energy View 291 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Master degree with at least 5 years of professional experience or Bachelor degree with at least 8 years of professional experience
- Provide two reference letters
- Be highly motivated, and demonstrate your abilities and determination to carry out educational projects alongside your professional life.
- Fluency in English.
International19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP per year during 18 months.
Online option - £16,500 (participants can upgrade to the blended option by paying the difference)
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.