Required conditions for qualified research are provided by the existence of competent academicians in their field and the availability of adequate infrastructure facilities in addition to the research and development environment infrastructure of the Faculty of Architecture and Design.
Graduates of Ozyegin University's Master of Architecture Program (Thesis) will, with a world-class education, have the competence to take part in scientific research and development projects at national and international levels. In addition, program graduates are expected to be admitted to doctoral programs at universities in Turkey and abroad in line with their tendencies and to carry out high quality scientific studies.
It is essential for the students to comprehend the position and interdisciplinary interaction of their own research areas by creating an adequate level of knowledge, and to develop their knowledge and skills to use advanced theoretical and applied knowledge. Students are expected to solve problems using scientific/effective research methods, be able to carry out a study independently, and develop new and strategic approaches to solve complex and pressing problems. In addition, it is of great importance for the student to be able to take a leadership role in the problems related to the research field, to be able to critically evaluate his / her knowledge and skills, and to direct the learning process in line with his / her areas of interest.
Program Learning Outcomes
Our goal is to cultivate architects and designers who will raise the quality of life of both individuals and society, are able to use their developed sense of aesthetics and creativity in every aspect of professional life, have recognized the importance of entrepreneurship, endeavor to provide the organizations for which they work with new perspectives through their knowledge base and vision, value multicultural and interdisciplinary perspectives, and have a sustainable design approach.
- Research Methods
- Theory of Architecture
- Originality in Architecture
- Computational Design in Architecture
- Spatial Systems in Architecture and Urban Space
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Industrial Design Design View 9 other Masters in Industrial Design in Turkey
- Transcripts: Transcripts showing all courses taken and grades achieved in all higher education institutions the applicant has so far attended to or graduated from. If the transcripts do not include any information about the grading system, separate documents must be provided for the grading system of the relevant institutions.
- Letter of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation. Letters of recommendation must be obtained from the applicant’s instructors and/or previous/current employer.
- Letter of Intent: Essays written in English about personal or professional goals in subjects provided by the Graduate School.
- Supplementary Documents for International Students: Copy of the information page of the passport.
International11550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per year during 12 months.
National3370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3370 USD per year during 12 months.
National students: 50.000 Turkish Lira
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.