The Educational Leadership And Management program from Unicaf Scholarships supplies anyone who wishes to be employed as an academic administrator, coordinator and director within the public and private education. The curriculum is designed based on international and national standards and criteria.
The learners obtain certain skills in evaluating a current problem, conducting a research and come up with solutions. They are confident to develop academic instructions and involve the relevant stakeholders in decision-making in order to improve teaching and learning.
Objectives of the Programme
- To offer an integrated program of Educational Management and Leadership.
- To provide students with Leadership knowledge and Management skills.
- To allow students act as confident leaders / managers in an academic institute.
- To prepare students for effective organization and administration of schools and education.
- To prepare training executives who act creatively and productively.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Teaching and Learning Management
- Fundamentals of Curriculum
- Concepts, Principles & Models in Educational Leadership
- School Organisation Management
- Developing Educational Policy & Managing Change
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Educational Leadership View 6 other Masters in Education in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.