The Management course at Unicaf Scholarships will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
The aims of the programme are the following:
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance, within the context of dynamic local and global challenges
- Enhance the ability to source, analyze and critically appraise all types of business data and practice
- Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole supply chain and other value adding systems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Management
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management for Managers
- Business Function and Procedures
- Strategic Leadership and Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 14 other Masters in Management Studies in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.