Advanced Studies in International Affairs from Blanquerna - Universitat Ramon Llull provides a complex combination of agenda and actors (complex already by themselves and still more in combination) that can only be faced with the tools of versatile, transversality and simultaneously structured learning.
A versatility that is brought by the three academic pillars on which the program is built: the politological, the economic and the legal. A transversality determined by the application of these three pillars to diverse geopolitical realities and to diverse subject-matters, for example security, cooperation, development, etc. And a structure that seeks to generate knowledge in a sequential and incremental form across the configuration of its modules.
In this way, the objective of the Master's degree is the education of professionals who can offer a novel outlook in the field of the International Relations, as well as for researchers who by means of their specialized and applied knowledge, contribute to its understanding.
Students at Advanced Studies in International Affairs from Blanquerna - Universitat Ramon Llull will:
- be offered a novel outlook in the versatile field of international relations;
- benefit from a professional approach: a faculty consisting of active professionals, with institutional support and internships in companies linked to International Relations.
- Globalization and the economic, political and legal foundations of International Studies
- Actors and Regimes of Global Governance
- Conflict Analysis and Global Security
- Geopolitics of the Contemporary World and Global Governance
- Global Governance Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 29 other Masters in Political Science in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Photocopy of Spanish national ID (DNI), passport or Spanish foreign ID (NIE)
- Academic record (original or certified copy) with the marks on the courses taken and the grade point average from the degree.
- Applicants with degrees earned outside Spain: certified issued by the authorised body accrediting that the previous degrees authorise the applicant to engage in Master’s or post-graduate studies in the country issuing the degree.
- Brief curriculum vitae showing training and professional experience related to the degree programme applied for.
International8074 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8074 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA8074 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8074 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.