You will explore essential topics including:
- the history and future of AI in society, and the key paradigms and algorithms used in the field
- mathematical and statistical methods and their real-world applications within this domain
- machine learning and the application of algorithms to learn patterns in data and gain value from it
Throughout the course you will develop a number of programs and applications, and the course will focus on the programming languages Python and R. Towards the end of your studies, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a PG Dip or the full Masters degree.
Why we’re great
- This Artificial Intelligence programme from University of Essex Online focuses on some of fundamental aspects of artificial intelligence which underpin all areas of AI.
- There’s no need to download lots of different software packages – all programming languages are included within the tuition fee and all work is carried out in our online development environment.
- This conversion course will enable you to access the broad range of artificial intelligence vacancies, even if you don’t have a computing background.
Artificial intelligence is a vital part of the ‘Industry 4.0’ vision and will play a vital role in the future growth of many sectors, including IT, healthcare, governance and technology. However, there is a significant skills shortage in trained AI professionals. This course is designed to help you switch careers to this technical field, and after completing your studies you will be prepared to succeed in roles such as Machine Learning Engineer, AI Engineer, AI Architect, and many more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Artificial Intelligence
- Numerical Analysis
- Machine Learning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Artificial Intelligence View 23 other Masters in Human Computer Interaction in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our PG Cert Artificial Intelligence, as a minimum you must have an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification.
- In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our PG Cert Artificial Intelligence, you must have at least three years’ relevant work experience in IT or computer science.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3945 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3945 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
National3945 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3945 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.