The Human Resources Management programme from Vilnius University prepares specialists who are able to assess the needs of the organization's human resources, competencies of organizations and find appropriate ways to direct the ability of employees to promote the growth of intellectual capital of organizations and increase the added value created by the organization. Different active learning methods are used, such as case studies, debates, collaborative learning, interactive tests and quizzes, and other teaching methods that involve students.
Key Learning Outcomes
The graduate of the programme is able to successfully implement human resource management functions and improve practical personnel management activities. Is able to perform diagnostics of the organization's human capital, to form effective communication in the organization, to be able to mobilize employees to achieve the company's goals, strategy and implementation. To make independently managerial decisions when hiring, evaluating employees, remunerating them for their work, and determining the need for training.
Why this programme?
- The programme meets the needs of modern labor markets, as there is a high demand for HRM professionals who know how to organize activities in a multicultural environment and are able to work in international teams.
- Professors of the programme have accumulated knowledge and competencies that meet the modern challenges of HRM, and the attraction of lecturers from abroad will allow to get acquainted with the international practices that exist in the organizations in other countries.
- International study atmosphere is created by students who typically come from different countries worldwide.
- Classroom classes at the university are combined with distance learning.
- Successful graduates have the opportunity to do postgraduate internships in foreign organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Research Methods
- Human Resource
- Talent Management
- Cross-Cultural Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 19 other Masters in Management Studies in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent;
- No less than 20 ECTS credits in the fields of economics, management and business administration or the acquired analogous practical experience substantiated in the motivational letter and during the interview;
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4140 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4140 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA4140 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4140 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.