Key Facts about the Clinical Pharmacy Practice with Research Project course at University of Huddersfield
If you are an overseas pharmacist who is currently practising in your respective country and want to enhance your clinical and research expertise and gain hands-on experience of pharmacy practice research in the UK.
As part of the course you will carry out a pharmacy practice research project.
Considerable emphasis is placed on guided by independent learning. Modules are assessed by a combination of a piece of course work, practical assessments to ensure you are able to undertake the tasks as required, and by an end of module test.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Therapeutics
- Clinical Pharmacy Practice
- International Practice and Policy
- Formulation Design and Development
- Drug Design and Development
- Research Methods in Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy Practice Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Health Sciences View 1039 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of a second class honours degree in Pharmacy or its international equivalent
- Current registration with the relevant regulatory authority to practice as a Pharmacist in any jurisdiction
- A letter confirming good standing from a relevant body under which you have worked, prior to your application
- At least 3-months relevant work experience before starting the course
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Huddersfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.