Physics from Chung Yuan Christian University strives to ensure that each and every student reaches their full potential given their differences in terms of talents, temperaments, skills, and backgrounds, our department is committed to the following objectives:
- To inspire our students to excel in both their knowledge of physics and their grasps of advanced innovation technologies, so as to ensure that our students are well equipped with both fundamental and professional trainings and meet the requirements for the country’s technological and economic developments.
- To help our students succeed in their academic or professional careers by providing solid training in fundamental physics and stimulating both their independent and creative thinking.
- Advanced studies: 65% of our graduates pursued master or doctoral degrees in fields such as physics, applied physics, astronomy, optics, materials science, electronics and electrical engineering.
- Employment: In terms of employment, our graduates mostly ended up working in private or public sectors such as semiconductor or optoelectronics industries.
- Other career paths: Some of our graduates found jobs of their liking in areas such as academic research, computational physics, patent industry, new materials investigation in space technology, Biophysics, school teachers, etc.
- Electronic Material Science
- Light-Emitting Diodes and Solar Cells
- Technology Industry Seminar
- Modern Advanced Materials
- Semiconductor Materials and Technology
- Quantum Artificial Intelligence
- Integrated Circuit (IC) Processing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A passport valid for at least six months;
- A duly completed application form with two 2x2 inch color photos taken within the past six months.
- Supporting documents or official letters of approval from a competent authority of the ROC; and
- Other relevant documents.
- Health Certificate if applicable
International4420 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2210 EUR per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Taoyuan City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.