Petroleum Engineering from Institute of Technology Bandung aims to implement the Higher Education program that produces quality human resources and high competitiveness, innovation research that contribute greatly to the oil field and to develop science and technology as well as providing services and empowering people and industry seriously and environmentally sound.
Students at Petroleum Engineering from Institute of Technology Bandung will have:
- The ability to apply science and technology to solve and anticipate petroleum engineering problems, both individually and in a multidisciplinary team, as a leader or team member, with high regard to economic, safety, environmental and social aspects and upholding professional ethics.
- High competitiveness to nurture careers in upstream oil and gas related to engineering practices, management, business, regulation, and education.
- Excellence in lifelong learning through further education at home and abroad, conducting research and various professional activities in the workplace.
- Advanced Petrophysics
- Economic Analysis & Financing for Oil and Gas
- Advanced Displacement Phenomenon
- Risk Analysis and Oil and Gas Project Decisions
- Transient Pressure Analysis
- Oil and Gas Project Management and Accounting
- Advanced Reservoir Simulation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mining, Oil & Gas View 11 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International4478 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2239 EUR per semester during 24 months.
IDR. 35,000,000 per semester
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.