Geophysical Engineering from Institute of Technology Bandung is able to produce graduates who can keep up with developments in the field of Geophysical Engineering and are able to compete to meet the needs research, education, and industry at the regional and global levels.
Students at Geophysical Engineering from Institute of Technology Bandung will be:
- Able to apply critical, logical, systematic and innovative thinking in the context of scientific development according to their field of expertise.
- Able to carry out academic studies or studies in their field of expertise in solving problems in industry or society through the development of their knowledge or expertise.
- Advanced Mathematics Geophysics
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Geophysical Waves and Fields
- Advanced Geophysical Signal Analysis
- Advanced Seismic Data Interpretation
- Petroleum Systems
- Advanced Rock Physics
- Advanced Seismic Data Acquisition and Processing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics Geology General Engineering & Technology View 9 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International4478 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2239 EUR per semester during 24 months.
IDR. 35,000,000 per semester
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.