Engineering Physics from Institute of Technology Bandung is a field of engineering that studies multifaceted physical phenomena. Engineering physicists have strong understanding of mathematics, science, and fundamental engineering with which they are able to analyze, design, and engineer.Master’s in Engineering Physics program is a continuation of the undergraduate Engineering Physics Bachelor’s program, with a focus on deepening knowledge of fields that include Industrial Process Automation, Material Processing and Computation, Building Physics, and Lighting.
Students at Engineering Physics from Institute of Technology Bandung will have:
- Comprehensive and in-depth mastery of a chosen track of study in the Master’s in Engineering Physics program.
- Ability to design (identify, formulate and analyze problems, synthesize and evaluate solutions) a system.
- Ability to research independently according to scientific principles and methodology.
- Thermal Condition System Design
- Advanced Quantum Mechanics
- Material Characterization
- Kinetics of Process
- Advanced Modeling and Simulation of Materials
- Detection, Diagnostic and Prognostic Failure
- Room Acoustic Design
- Electronic Materials
- Advanced Materials
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International4478 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2239 EUR per semester during 24 months.
IDR. 35,000,000 per semester
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.