Nuclear Science and Engineering from Institute of Technology Bandung has a curriculum specifically designed based on national and international accreditation standard to ensure global competitiveness of their graduates.
Students at Nuclear Science and Engineering from Institute of Technology Bandung will:
- be professionals actively contribute to the advanced of nuclear related science and technology
- sharpen their ability to perform scientific communication for larger communities
- Nuclear Science Engineering
- Nuclear Safety
- Structural Analysis and Seismic Desain of Nuclear Power Plant
- Nuclear Reactor Experiments
- Research Methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Nuclear Engineering View 4 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International4458 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2229 EUR per semester during 24 months.
IDR. 35,000,000 per semester
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.