The results may be physical devices, such as robots, or logical ones, such as sophisticated software that provides new experiences and/or virtual environments.
The Master in Cognitive Systems and Interactive Media at Pompeu Fabra University draws on three main fields of knowledge:
- interactive technology
- cognitive sciences
- interactive media.
To achieve its objective, the programme takes an interdisciplinary approach that is critical to providing students with an in-depth knowledge of the design, construction, development, deployment and analysis of interactive cognitive systems and media, along with the necessary skills to successfully carry out all of these stages. The CSIM programme's goal is to produce integrators of such interactive cognitive devices and programmes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cognitive Science & Psychology: Mind, Brain and Behaviour
- Research Methodologies in Humanities and Science
- Interaction Models
- Systems Design, Integration and Control
- Adaptive Behaviour
- Advanced Concepts and Methods in Cognitive Systems
- Advanced Interface Design
- Cognitive Systems: theory and models
- Education, Games and Entertainment
- Real Time Interaction
- Sound Communication
- Audio and Music Processing
- Autonomous Systems
- Machine Learning
- Mobile Robotics
- Natural Language Interaction
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCognitive Sciences View 5 other Masters in Cognitive Sciences in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official undergraduate degree/diploma (or a bachelor's degree, a degree in engineering or architecture, diplomas, technical engineering and technical architecture diplomas, or, for foreign qualifications, the equivalent qualification awarded by an accredited higher education institution).
- Academic transcript of the accredited official training with the average grade at the university of origin. Degrees in any academic field of study will be accepted.
- Curriculum Vitae in English.
- A letter of motivation in English, stating the candidate's interest in following the master's programme (600 to 800 words).
- At least one letter of recommendation in English (academic).
- Proof of English language (level B2.1)
- Identity Card or Passport.
International5749 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5749 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2906 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2906 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.