Environmental Sciences (Self Supporting) from University of the Punjab aims to provide quality education to ensure that our graduates are nurtured to be sensitive, tolerant, humane, and carry wisdom of knowledge, creative thinking and research skills for their holistic development. This will hone their potential for assuming leadership roles in diverse fields of the society.
Students at Environmental Sciences from University of the Punjab will:
- Get implicit and explicit knowledge and develop critical thinking and applied research skills
- Develop character and inculcate moral values as desired by the Pakistani society
- Develop leadership skills among graduates for their diverse roles in the society
- Marine Ecology: Theory and Applications
- Advanced Conservation Biology
- Business & the Environment
- Analysing Climate Processes and Variablity
- Quaternary Micropalaeontology
- Environmental Planning & Management Project
- Geographic Information Science
- Monitoring Urban Air Pollution
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Environmental Sciences View 20 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of the Punjab and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A foreign candidate will apply through his/her Home Country’s Embassy (whose names are recommended by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of Pakistan according to the prescribed procedure).
- Foreign students are exempted from the Entry Test & Admission Application Fee.
- B.Sc with any combination in discipline of Sciences or Professionals like
- Employees in the Industrial Sector, Forestry Deptt. Health Sector and
- Engineering Sector etc.
- Hafiz-e-Quran: 20 Marks
International1000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per year during 24 months.
Tuition fees for national students in rupees
- Semester I = 16,330
- Semester II = 12,980
- Semester III = 14,830
- Semester IV = 12,980
Living costs for Lahore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.