You’ll use applied, case-based scenarios to enhance your thinking, and develop your practice knowledge. When you graduate, you’ll be ready to enter a rewarding field — providing effective, specialist care for families and individuals.
This Perinatal Mental Health course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for careers in
- targeted perinatal mental health (PMH) teams
- specialist roles in health and social care
- PMH lead roles within your current registration
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Mental Health Recovery And Maternal Care
- Perinatal Mental Health And The Family
- Advanced Communication In Supportive Care
- Contemporary Issues In Advancing Practice
- Early Intervention In Child, Adolescent And Family Mental Health
- Enhancing Practice In Child, Adolescent And Family Mental Health
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 145 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Normally, applicants will hold a first degree or professional qualification which is recognised in the UK in a related health care subject. A first degree in a relevant subject for example BSc (Hons) Midwifery.
- Equivalent, international academic and/or professional qualifications will be accepted. Applicants will be considered on other relevant evidence which may include for example documented evidence of recent CPD activity, innovative practice, practice leadership, service development, research projects and/or publications. Such evidence must be clearly described in any application.
International3303 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National3303 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.