This course is open to students who have an interest in developing and furthering their knowledge on international business to meet their career aspirations. Students who apply for this course normally have a 2:1 bachelor's degree or suitable work experience.
This International Business Management (Work Experience) course from Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- business development
- human resource management
- project management consultancy
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Contemporary International Management Practice
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Consultancy Project
- International Entrepreneurship
- International Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration View 853 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
You normally need one of the following
- a good bachelors degree from an approved degree awarding body, university or college, in a business-related field
- professional qualification(s) by examination, recognised as being the equivalent of a bachelors degree in a business-related field with additional evidence to justify the equivalence of the qualification
- a specified diploma in a business-related field that, on satisfactory completion, allows you to follow a course of study for a masters degree
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP per year during 24 months.
- Home: £9,910 or £11,410 (with work experience) for the course
- International/EU: £16,385 or £17,885 (with work experience) for the course
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.