This course explores the application of data analytics in financial industries. You’ll work with contemporary platforms including cutting-edge SAS analytics software and Bloomberg financial terminals.
This Data Analytics with Banking and Finance course from Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- statistical analysis and machine learning techniques
- database and programming technologies
- statistical theory
- marketing and insight
- credit risk
- data and technology
- digital analytics
- data science
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Portfolio Management
- Data Analytics: Tools And Techniques
- Global Financial Markets
- Postgraduate Placement
- Research Skills And Dissertation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Data Science & Big Data Banking and Investment View 754 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate degree academic qualification with classification of 2:2 or equivalent in Computing, Computer Science, Maths or Statistics, Data Analytics, Data Science or other relevant areas, or appropriate work experience.
- Applicants who have acquired significant knowledge and skills in data analytics, database design and development using industry standard platforms and development environments or significant experience in financial technologies would be considered for admission.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.