On this timely course, you explore contemporary perspectives, concepts and events that challenge how knowledge about international relations (IR) is produced and how crises can be overcome.
This International Relations and Global Crises course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- non-governmental organisations
- international organisations
- the voluntary sector
- the civil service
- parliamentary or political research
- international development
- political think tanks
Programme StructureCourses include:
- European (Dis)Integration
- Gender And Sexualities In Global Context
- International Relations In Theory And Practice
- Parties And Politics In 21St Century Britain: Crisis Or Convergence?
- Peacemaking Communication
- Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development View 542 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
- A UK undergraduate degree at 2:2 or above in international relations, politics, or related field (or an equivalent overseas qualification).
- It is expected that students are proficient in the English language and, where appropriate, have an overall 6.5 in IELTS, with a minimum of 6.0 in writing.
- In some circumstances, students without traditional undergraduate qualifications will be considered. It is envisaged that these applicants will have relevant work experience.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.