Behaviour Change degree at Aberystwyth University draws on multi- and transdisciplinary scholarship from the Department of Psychology, Department of Geography and Earth Sciences, Aberystwyth Business School and the Department of International Politics, enabling you to specialise in your preferred discipline: geography, psychology, business or international relations.
You will be introduced to the psychology of human behaviour and mechanisms of behaviour change from numerous psychological perspectives (including evolutionary, cognitive, social, biological and developmental branches of psychology). You will also learn about the structural, institutional and systemic bases of behaviour, as well as the principles and practice of transdisciplinary dialogue and collaborative working.
Graduates of MSc Behaviour Change at Aberystwyth University would be suited to roles in the health sector, business and management, local and national government, NGOs, lobbying, environmental planning and consultancy, and in any context in which it would be helpful, ethical, and desired to facilitate behaviour change.
- Risk, Resilience and Behaviour in a Changing Environment
- The Psychology of Behaviour Change
- Transdisciplinary Dialogue
- Behaviour Change at the Tails of the Bell Curve: At-Risk, Challenging, Hard-to-Reach, and Diverse Populations
- Global Challenges and the Future of International Relations Theory
- Global Climate Change: Debates and Impacts
- Implementation Science
- Managing Environmental Change in Practice
- Marketing Managment Strategy
- People and Organizations
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Cognitive Sciences Clinical Psychology View 844 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- Entry Requirements 2:1 Bachelors (Honours) degree, or equivalent, in any subject discipline, to include demonstrable evidence of prior study of behaviour change.
- English Language Requirements IELTS 7.0 with minimum 6.0 in each component, or equivalent
- Other Requirements Applicants are encouraged to submit an up-to-date CV as part of their application.
International16700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16700 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8700 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Aberystwyth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.