What you'll learn in The Mechanics of Investment Management course at Middlesex University
- An online guide to the world of modern investment management.
- The course tackles the major issues currently impacting the investment management sector
- Get a practitioner-focused perspective on issues such as: Asset allocation strategies; Valuation methodologies; Performance management; Portfolio management approaches; Equity & fixed income investing; The role of derivative instruments; Risk management issues; The world of alternative investments.
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
- Current themes in institutional investment management
- Stock markets and equity investing
- Fixed income portfolios and the art of lending
- Modern asset allocation strategies
- Risk management of the institutional portfolio
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBanking and Investment View 27 other Masters in Banking and Investment in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
National1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.