If you are a graduate or professional with a background in computing, networking or related fields with a desire to update your skills in cyber security and expand your network, then this course is for you.
The MSc Cyber Security programme from Ravensbourne University London offers modules in a range of essential topics, including network security, cyber incidence management, cyber forensics and open source intelligence.
Why study this master's in cyber security ?
- Gain highly desirable skills in cyber security
- Gain master-level skills in systems architecture, network security and incidence response
- Gain highly desirable skills in computer forensics and open source intelligence
- Learn the current challenges facing cyber security professionals
- Develop your skills in responsible innovation
- Gain business and entrepreneurial skills that will enhance your employability
- Experience a learning by doing approach to cyber security education
- Improve your future employment prospects
Programme StructureKey study topics
- Cyber security
- Network security
- Innovation and responsibility
- Cyber incidence management
- Business development
- Cyber forensics
- Open source intelligence (OSINT)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 213 other Masters in Cyber Security in United Kingdom
- First, upper second-class honours degree, lower second-class honours (or equivalent non-UK qualifications) in a relevant subject, or an equivalent professional qualification in a related subject.
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK PT - £5,200
- International PT - £8,500
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.