Psychology is so compelling and intriguing as a discipline because it studies the human mind, the single most complex and enigmatic known entity in the universe and the driver of our behaviours as individuals and as a society.
This online Psychology MSc from the University of Sunderland has been specifically created for ambitious working professionals and career-switchers from a wide range of backgrounds who may not currently have academic or professional psychology experience.
It has been designed to equip you with the skill set and understanding of human behaviour to help you succeed in people management and leadership roles, as well as in careers related to the psychology discipline across the public and private sector, including in HR, marketing, research and teaching.
- Organisational psychology
- Social psychology
- Psychology and technology
- Personality and individual differences
- Learning and memory
- Environmental psychology
- Biological psychology and addiction
- Psychology of public health
- Psychology of sexual behaviour
- Research planning and design
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Personality and Individual Differences
- Learning and Memory
- Environmental Psychology
- Organisational Psychology
- Social Psychology Across the Lifespan
- Psychology of Public Health
- Digital Psychology
- Biological Psychology and Addiction
- Sexual Behaviour
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 137 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- At least a UK 2.2 undergraduate degree or a UK master’s degree (or international equivalent)
- A third-class honours degree or an ordinary degree (without honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of two years appropriate work experience
- The work experience must be at a graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, or internships
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates three to five years of relevant organisational experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
£7,800 total fees, option to pay £650 per module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.