Change, development, and advancement in healthcare are inevitable and require independent, conscientious, and intuitive leaders. Become one by mastering the complexities of the healthcare business, without putting a pause on your career.
Our online Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare Management from Diploma MSc has been designed and developed for aspiring business leaders, executives, and mid-level managers who want to nurture an entrepreneurial mindset and embed strategy in everything they do. This programme is designed for those who are self-motivated, have a desire to learn, and have the drive to keep learning.
Addressing the complex challenges faced by healthcare leaders in both the private and public sectors, this programme will help develop your organisational and management skills.
It will provide students with:
- Contemporary knowledge and understanding of management theory and practice in the context of global healthcare management systems and practice.
- Theoretical and applied perspectives
- The ability to apply knowledge and skills in healthcare management
Who is this course for?
The online Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare Management offers emerging/aspiring executives and senior managers with a scheme of study that develops their academic, critical, reflective and practical understanding of managing complex organisations in a rapidly evolving contemporary global business environment. Subsequently, the programme aims to develop students’ capacity to apply the knowledge and skills acquired to help them develop their career and take up successful managerial and leadership positions in the future.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Marketing Management
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Governance, Quality and Healthcare Development
- Managing Change and Innovation in Healthcare
- Final Assessment: Capstone Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Health Administration View 370 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Typically, applicants for the PgDip in Healthcare Management will:
- Hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree
- Possess a degree (i.e. a minimum of a 2.1) awarded by a UK university or overseas equivalent
- Have 3 years' management experience
- Ability to communicate their ideas effectively - In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite professional knowledge.
- Basic IT skillse.g. word-processing, email and internet will also be expected.
- English Language
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4980 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National4980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4980 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.