Build your own future. This is what you can do with this Astrophysics and Cosmology degree at University of Bologna.
- Unique in the Italian landscape, Bologna offers the possibility to study astronomy in the main national astrophysical hub, where the Department of Physics and Astronomy works in close synergy with the Astrophysics and Space Science Observatory (OAS) and with the Istituto di Radioastronomia (IRA), both part of the Italian National Institute for Astrophysics (INAF).
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Stellar Physics And Asteroseismology
- Astroparticle Physics
- Galaxy Clusters
- High Energy Astrophysics
- High Performance Computing For Astrophysics And Cosmology
- Magnetic Fields In Astrophysics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Astronomy & Space Sciences View 4 other Masters in Astronomy & Space Sciences in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Valid identity card/Passport
- Degree Certificate
- Transcript of Records
- Curriculum Vitae
- English language proficiency certificate
International2962 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2962 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2962 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2962 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Tuition fees are calculated based on the ISEE value with special subsidies in relation to the right to higher education.
Living costs for Bologna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.