The Medical Engineering and Physics MSc at King's College London is ideal if you are a graduate of the physical and engineering sciences who wants to gain a broad view of the field and to specialise in medical physics/engineering
- Award-winning students and course (more than 10 awards).
- High-quality teaching using traditional and modern methods.
- Delivered by more than 30 core lecturers. Most are full members and fellows of the Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine (IPEM) and many are leading national and international specialists.
The majority of our students are employed within a year of graduating. Many will work in healthcare (in the UK NHS or their home countries). Others will undertake post-graduate studies in leading academic institutions, or be employed in the private sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthcare Science and Research Methods
- Medical Physics
- Radiation Physics for Imaging and Radiotherapy
- Radiotherapy Physics
- Medical Imaging with Ionising Radiation
- Medical Imaging with Non-Ionising Radiation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Physics View 111 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United Kingdom
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a physical or engineering science or equivalent.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Two references are required with at least one academic. Professional references will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago.
- You are required to submit a CV (Resume) of 2 pages maximum.
International27900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13380 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13380 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.