The Russian Culture programme offered at Saint-Petersburg State University trains specialists whose knowledge and skills can be applied decently in various fields of humanitarian work, in public and private sector organisations and in all those areas which require specialists who are capable of achieving creatively goals using the cutting-edge educational and communication technologies.
Graduates of the programme will be able to carry out professional activities in the following areas:
- culturology; cultural sciences; historical and cultural and social and cultural knowledge; strategies for cultural policy and management; intercultural collaboration; study and preservation of cultural and natural heritage; and socio-cultural and mass communications;
- educational institutions of secondary vocational education (schools, lyceums, colleges, gymnasiums) and higher education;
- academic and research institutions that are engaged in socio-cultural and cross-cultural issues;
- think tanks and research centres;
- media teams, museums and libraries;
- government agencies, municipal administrations, and public organisations.
- Vizantizm as a Religious, Artistic, Cultural Phenomenon and its Influence on Russian Culture
- Russian as an Object of Cultural Self-Reflection
- Conservative and Revolutionary Trends in Russian Culture
- Culture of the Russian Silver Age
- Messianic, Educational and Imperial Trends/Ambitions
- Patterns of Morality in Russian Culture
- The Problem of Russian Identity and the Category of a Foreigner
- Enlightenment Activities in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Signed application for admission to an educational programme of the appropriate level in the format established by the Admissions Committee
- Consent of the Applicant to Personal Data Processing, Transmission and Storage
- Educational credential and supplements prepared according to the rules
- A copy of your identity document. Please note that the applicant’s passport should be valid for at least 18 months after the beginning of the planned study period. If you need to get a Russian visa please fill in an application form for visa invitation and submit it to Personal Account.
- Photo 3х4 cm
- Competitive selections of documents (Portfolio)
International5770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5770 EUR per year during 24 months.
- For international students including stateless persons: 352,800 rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.