Benefits of the programme
- The programme is taught in English which facilitates the exchange of knowledge and educational technologies in the field of transnational legal practice.
- The Transnational Legal Practice programme offered at Saint-Petersburg State University includes legal disciplines aimed at teaching international business law, a comparative analysis of the legislations of countries representing the leading economies of the world, as well as the practical resolution of legal conflicts and legal situations arising from the extraterritorial application of law.
- It includes a block of management disciplines taught by teachers of the Graduate School of Management, as well as electives for the study of foreign languages (Chinese, Spanish).
- During the training, students of the programme acquire universal skills in the development and adoption of managerial decisions, the application of Russian, international and foreign legislation.
- Students have an opportunity to shape and sharpen their skills of leadership, analysis and implementation of international business law.
- The programme includes a number of active teaching tools: business games, round tables, discussions, case studies, master classes.
- International business law
- Comparative contract law
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Merges and acquisitions
- Competition compliance and competition advocacy
- International tax law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Legal Studies View 8 other Masters in International Law in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An application form for an educational programme. The application is filled in and uploaded to the Personal Account
- An original Credential (document of education) and its supplements with grades/marks. The educational documents should be properly prepared to be submitted in the Russian Federation.
- A copy of an identity document. Please note that your passport should have validity of minimum 18 months at the time your studies at SPbU begin.
- Admissions tests for main programmes are in form of competitive selection of documents (Portfolio) except entry exams for Specialist degree program General medicine and Stomatology.
International6622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6622 EUR per year during 24 months.
- For citizens of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus: 355,200 rubles
- For international students including stateless persons: 404,900 rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.