The area of professional activity of graduates includes:
- academic and research institutions engaged in global and regional development issues as research associates who are capable of conducting independent research;
- public and administrative authorities, editorial departments of media companies as employees who are capable of independently developing and implementing decisions of these bodies;
- staff of political parties, commercial and public institutions and foundations carrying out design, consulting, advisory, research, analytical, and information activities in the field of global problems and global governance as employees who are capable of independently developing and implementing projects and decisions of these bodies. Key professions: analytical expert, political consultant, teacher
Prospects for a future career in research and business
The Russia and China in Global Politics programme offered at Saint-Petersburg State University is implemented by: Russian experts; scholars from Chinese universities and research centres; representatives of the Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in St Petersburg; the Confucius Institute; the China Business Centre; and the Russian–Chinese Cultural Centre. They also take part in organising internships and evaluating the results.
- Global Governance in the Modern World
- Political Culture and Social Consciousness in Russia and China: A Comparative Analysis
- Comparative Analysis of the Chinese and Russian Political Systems
- Global Challenges of Our Time
- Russia and China in the World Economy
- Russia–China Economic Cooperation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Government-funded basis: 21 May
- Fee-paying (contractual) basis: 25 June
DisciplinesInternational Relations Modern History Political Science View 25 other Masters in International Relations in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An application form for an educational programme. The application is filled in and uploaded to the Personal Account
- An original Credential (document of education) and its supplements with grades/marks. The educational documents should be properly prepared to be submitted in the Russian Federation.
- A copy of an identity document. Please note that your passport should have validity of minimum 18 months at the time your studies at SPbU begin.
- Admissions tests for main programmes are in form of competitive selection of documents (Portfolio) except entry exams for Specialist degree program General medicine and Stomatology.
International4288 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4288 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3225 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3225 EUR per year during 24 months.
- For citizens of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus: 268,900 rubles
- For international students including stateless persons: 357,700 rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.