The Corporate Finance MCF programme offered at Saint-Petersburg State University is taught in English in a cross-cultural environment enhancing the employability of graduates in the international job market.Upon competition, students have an opportunity to spend a semester studying abroad at one of the top universities or business schools from the extensive list of SPbU academic partners.The programme is largerly practice-based as it focuses on case studies of existing businesses in corporate accounting and finance. The programme requires students to join a Russian or an international company for a compulsory summer internship. Another requirement is a team consulting project in accounting and finance for an SPbU partner company.Students have access to dedicated databases containing financial information on a great number of Russian and foreign companies: Skrin, SPARK, Thompson Reuters, Datastream, etc.
- Project manager
- Bank clerk
- Head of department
- Marketing manager
- Investment project manager
- Quantitative Methods in Finance
- Consulting Project
- Corporate Finance
- International Financial Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Professional Skills of Managers
- Risk Management
- Contemporary Strategic Analysis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Signed application for admission to an educational programme of the appropriate level in the format established by the Admissions Committee
- Consent of the Applicant to Personal Data Processing, Transmission and Storage
- Educational credential and supplements prepared according to the rules
- A copy of your identity document. Please note that the applicant’s passport should be valid for at least 18 months after the beginning of the planned study period. If you need to get a Russian visa please fill in an application form for visa invitation and submit it to Personal Account.
- Photo 3х4 cm
- Competitive selections of documents (Portfolio)
International4516 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4516 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4021 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4021 EUR per year during 24 months.
- For citizens of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus: 474,400 rubles
- For international students including stateless persons: 533,600 rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.