The MS course in Environmental Engineering from Marche Polytechnic University aims to train engineers capable of dealing with complex problems and design conventional and innovative solutions related to environmental and territorial issues such as water resources, soil conservation, pollution control, energy resources and environment and land protection.
Learning outcomesThe graduates in Environmental Engineering will have gained the skills to work in every field of Environmental Engineering, by finding opportunities in professional service firms, self-employed professional activities, public institutions, private companies. Furthermore, graduates will have the opportunity to extend their studies with a national or international PhD or a Second-Level Master’s degree. The delivery of the course in English helps increase job opportunities in both national and international contexts.Environmental Engineers are able to work independently and coordinate other expert professionals in environmental and land issues, such as:
- water resources: assessment of surface and underground water resources, water resource management, water supply, related works and infrastructures;
- soil conservation: assessment and mitigation of natural hazards, infrastructures and soil conservation, management of waterways, coastal protection;
- pollution reduction: systems and infrastructures for the treatment and recovery of surface and underground waters, wastewaters, wastes, gas matrices and contaminated soils;
- energy resources: traditional energy sources and renewable energies, conversion plants;
- environment analysis and protection: ground representation, protection and enhancement of environmental resources, environmental monitoring systems, impact assessment of plans, projects and works.
- Hydrogeological Risk
- Environmental Hydraulics
- Renewable Energy Sources and Environmental Monitoring
- Engineering Geology
- Environmental Geotechnics
- Fundamentals of Structural and Earthquake Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Italian (including those with double nationality) and other EU citizens holding a foreign degree - October 15th
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Geology Hydrology & Water Management View 8 other Masters in Geology in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- a first level university degree in Engineering
- certified B2 (or higher) CEFR level of English, or English mother tongue applicants.
- your transcript of records (a certificate issued by your university of provenance that certifies your academic degree, passed exams, grades, credits or the amount of hours for each subject);
- a syllabus including all the learning activities completed to obtain the foreign academic qualification, on the headed paper of the foreign university, with an official stamp and signature (translation is not required for programmes originally produced in English);
- four passport photos.
International24000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA13001 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13001 EUR per year during 24 months.
International students, who are not resident in Italy and enroll to a Master Degree program in Univpm, can apply for ISEE parificato
Living costs for Ancona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.